Rainbows

Rainbows

Friday, January 9, 2015

Dumb Ways to Die 2

(Okay. Second post. Yeah. Right.)


Okay, so I just installed this certain game called "Dumb Ways to Die". My friends say it was famous. So, I must of course be "IN"! (like, who wants to be left out?) As I was installing, I was scrolling down the "related" tab or something, I don't know what's it called, then I saw Dumb Ways to Die 2. For some reason, I like games with a 2 or 3 or 4 or something. How do call those games that are the "2" of another game? Anyway, I continued installing the game, and as soon as it was finished, I started playing. It was fun playing but I soon got bored because all what I did was click "PLAY AGAIN". Like, who wanted to start AGAIN AND AGAIN and no other option to do in the game? But the game was nice so in my mind was like: "What about trying the "2" versh of this game. (SRSLY? How it's called? Pls. comment!)" So, I installed  the game. When it finished installing, there was this icon that has a diff. picture. Like, I didn't see this character in the video. So I doubted that this is a nice game. (Ugly icon!) Finally, I played it. Guess What? It was VERY AMAZING!!! AWSOME GAMES!!! I can choose different types of games!

 But I must stop spoiling you (SRY). You should check it out yourself! It's worth it tho. So, THE END. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment